Although Niños Latinos Unidos, Inc. (NLU) specializes in serving the needs of Latino children and non-minor dependents in the child welfare system, we embrace diversity and will always be open to any and all foster children and non-minor dependents in need of a home.
NLU is licensed to provide adoption services to families who are interested in opening their homes and hearts to children in need of a family.
Some of our services to foster children, non-minor dependents, and resource families are:
- Properly matched placements
- Case Management / Supervision
- 24 hours Intake Services
- Community Based Referrals
- Independent Living Skills Workshops / Support Services
- Adoptions Services
- Mental Health Services Referrals
- On-going Training & Support Services
NLU respects the rights of foster children and non-minor dependents to have a fair and equal access to all available services, placement, care, treatment, and benefit regardless of their cultural background.